Online Korean Language Classes
[ LEVEL 2 ]
This course aims to cover four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and interactive practices through which students can use the language actively and develop meaningful communication skills.
By the end of the course, students should be able to
- Describe daily routine
- Ask/ Talk about time and date
- Ask/ Talk about going to places
- Ask/ Talk about daily life (e.g. weather, food, activities)
- Ask/ Talk about what you did
- Ask/ Talk about what you plan to do
- Make requests
- Order food/ Buy things
Required textbook: Active Korean 1 (Unit 5 – Unit 9) http://www.twoponds.co.kr/en/active
Required pre-assignment: It is mandatory for the students to complete pre-assignment prior to joining weekly synchronous Zoom meetings. Pre-assignment will be announced through google classroom so that students should know how google classroom works.