Submit your own video cooking Korean food and win a prize!
- Must use at least ONE of the Korean spices and condiments: 고추가루 (Gochugaru, red pepper flakes), 고추장 (Gochujang, red paste), 된장 (Doenjang, soybean paste), 간장 (Ganjang, soy sauce), or 참기름 (Chamgireum, sesame oil)
- You can make any Korean food. It doesn't have to be traditional. It can be a fusion!
Video submission period: December 28, 2020 (Mon) – January 8, 2021 (Fri)
- All applications should provide the Video Link. (YouTube video must be for the public)
- Video length: 3-10 minutes
- Language: Either in English or Korean
- Video content: 1) Name of the dish and a brief introduction of your dish, 2) a list of ingredients, 3) Cooking Demo, 4) Final plating and presentation
- All participants must be ‘currently enrolled student’ for winter 2020 KEC class.
- All participants must be 18 and older.
- All participants must sign a video consent form and release form.
- All participants will receive a $10 Amazon gift card.
Prizes: 3 winners will get a $50 Amazon gift card.
For any questions, comments, or direct inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org