Updated: Aug 20, 2021
<2020 TOPIK Application Information>
1. Date : April 11, 2019 (Saturday)
2. Time : TOPIK 1 - 9:10~11:20 AM, TOPIK 2 - 12:20~4:20 PM
3. Place : ①Korean Cultural Center of Chicago (Wheeling, IL), ②Ohio State
University (Columbus, OH), ③University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN), ④
University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI), ⑤University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA),
⑥University of Kansas (Lawrence, KS), ⑦University of Michigan (Ann Arbor,
MI), ⑧Washington University (St. Louis, MO)
4. Fee : TOPIK 1 - $25, TOPIK 2 - $30
5. Application Deadline : January 28, 2020 (Tuesday)
6. How to Apply : Submit online application form at
https://www.chicagokec.org/topik-application (preferred) or download the
application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 9935
Capitol Dr, Wheeling, IL 60090
7. Photo submission required : email to email@example.com
- Save your photo w/your name on the application form.
- Photo must be full face and front view.
- Photo must be in color (no black&white),
- No with sunglasses, hat, or headgear.