Updated: Jan 13, 2022
We are glad to announce that we offer a TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korea) preparation course.
Seats are very limited (15/class, total 30 people, first-come, first-served), so don't delay!
This 5-week TOPIK preparation course will help you to understand the format of the TOPIK test through sample tests and become familiar with the vocabulary and grammar that are in the test. This is an online course and we will meet via Zoom. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Hanae Kim (email@example.com).
- TOPIK 1 preparation class: Anyone in Active Korean 2A at our CKEC Korean Course or who completed elementary Korean 1 & 2 in college-level courses
- TOPIK 2 preparation class: Anyone in Active Korean 2B at our CKEC Korean Course or who completed Intermediate Korean 1 & 2 in college-level courses
Registration fee: $30 (Non-refundable)
- TOPIK 1 preparation class: Tuesday, Jan.4–Feb.1, 2022, 6:30–8:00 pm
- TOPIK 2 preparation class: Wednesday, Jan.5–Feb.2, 2022, 6:30–8:00 pm
NO TEXTBOOK REQUIRED
What is TOPIK?
TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) is a Korean language test for non-native speakers of Korean. Since 2011, TOPIK is administered by the National Institute for International Education (국립국제교육원, NIIED), a branch of the Ministry of Education in South Korea.
2022 TOPIK schedule in the Midwest USA
- Online Registration: January 17~February 12, 2022 (tentative) on www.chicagokec.org -> TOPIK
- Test Date: Saturday, April 9th, 2022
- Test Venues (8 locations, tentative): Korean Cultural Center of Chicago, Wheeling, IL / Purdue Univ. West Lafayette, IN / Univ. of IA, Iowa City, IA / Univ. of MI, Ann Arbor, MI / Univ. of MN, Minneapolis, MN / Ohio State Univ. Columbus, OH / Univ. of WI, Madison, WI / Univ. of Kansas, Lawrence, KS)
- More information: https://topik.go.kr/usr/lang/index.do?home_seq=221&lang=en