(Test of Proficiency in Korean)
Objectives : TOPIK aims to set a Korean Language learning path for those who do not speak Korean as their native tongue, and to promote the Korean language by officially evaluating their Korean Language proficiency.
Evaluation & Test Times
TOPIK results are valid for two(2) years from the time of test result announcements.
See test results -> http://www.topik.go.kr
National Institute for International Education (NIIED), Ministry of Education.
Use of Test Results
1. Global Korea Scholarship (Korean Government Scholarship Program) additional point
2. Admission to Korean Universities or graduate school as a non-native Korean Speaker
3. Employment in companies and public institutions in both Korea and abroad
4. Aquisition of a Korean Language Instructor certification as a non-native Korean speaker
5. Obtaining permanent residency or other specific Visa types in Korea
6. For use in the ‘Korea Immigration and Integration Program’ operated by the Ministry of Justice
How to prepare TOPIK: Study previous TOPIK questions from www.studytopik.go.kr
Visit official TOPIK website for more information www.topik.go.kr