Updated: Aug 20, 2021
We are glad to announce that we offer a TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korea) preparation course this Summer for the first time!
Seats are very limited (15/class, total 30 people, first-come, first-served), so don't delay!
This 5-week TOPIK preparation course will help you to understand the format of the TOPIK test through sample tests and become familiar with the vocabulary and grammar that are in the test. This is an online course and we will meet via Zoom. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Hanae Kim (email@example.com).
- TOPIK 1 preparation class: Anyone in level 3 at KEC or who completed elementary Korean 1 & 2 in college-level courses
- TOPIK 2 preparation class: Anyone in level 4 at KEC or who completed Intermediate Korean 1 & 2 in college-level courses
Registration fee: $30 (Non-refundable)
- TOPIK 1 preparation class: Tuesday, June 22–July 20, 6:30–8:00 pm
- TOPIK 2 preparation class: Wednesday, June 23–July 21, 6:30–8:00 pm
Maximum No. of Enrollment: 15 students per class
What is TOPIK?
TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) is a Korean language test for non-native speakers of Korean. Since 2011, TOPIK is administered by the National Institute for International Education (국립국제교육원, NIIED), a branch of the Ministry of Education in South Korea.
2021 TOPIK schedule in the Midwest USA
- Online Registration: July 1~20, 2021 (tentative) on www.chicagokec.org -> TOPIK
- Test Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Test Venues (7 locations, tentative): Korean Cultural Center of Chicago in Wheeling, IL / Univ. of WI in Madison, WI / Univ. of MN in Minneapolis, MN / Univ. of MI in Ann Arbor, MI / Univ. of IA in Iowa City, IA / Ohio State Univ. in Columbus, OH / Purdue Univ. in West Lafayette, IN)
- More information: https://topik.go.kr/usr/lang/index.do?home_seq=221&lang=en